Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rev. Husband


It looks as if we'll be swinging by Michigan for a couple of days around Oct. 8, so Steve can be officially ordained as a Minister of the Word. I'm proud of him. Almost makes me want to have another child just so Steve can baptize him/her. But not really.
The service will be 9:30 on Oct. 8 at Caledonia CRC. Please come and celebrate with us. We would love to have all our family and friends there.

I've recovered from my whine, by the way. Yesterday was a good day, free of extraneous pee and crabby women. We found another great playground within easy walking distance that Chloe has proclaimed her Favorite Playground Yet. And we're looking forward to a visit from our friend, Matt, who is in Jersey for business.

3 comments:

Tina said...

That's great that you get to come back for a weekend. And by the way, I LOVE the whining--it makes me feel normal!! I can only imagine trying to find your way through the city with 2 kids tagging along. Keep up the blogging--I love to hear about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

That part about having another child sounds great!

Anonymous said...

We will try to make it to that special service. "the Daze"