...and Michelle tagged me, I'll share with you my
Motherhood/Homemaker Quirk Confessions
- If you ask me, I'll tell you that I keep chocolate chips in the apartment for baking convenience. A bit closer to the truth would be that I keep them for emergency chocolate fixes, which usually occur on a daily basis and at regular intervals throughout the day.
- I will inhale lightweight fiction (Sophie Kinsella, et al.) while drying my hair, preparing Chloe's lunch for school, playing Uno with the kids (I can multi-task with the best of them). However, it takes me a good month to read through non-fiction books (which explains why Total Truth has been on my sidebar for so long. It's not from lack of blogging updates, I'll tell you that much).
- I play with the kids' silly putty while I watch TV at night.
- I will fill my sink with dirty dishes and hot, sudsy water, then I'll walk away. I hope that somehow the dishes will wash themselves while I am busy doing more important things, like blogging. They never do. But sometimes Steve comes home in the interim and is baffled by the abandoned sink, so he does them. Which is just as good.
- Grapes are $4.49/lb at my local grocery store. I know that's not a motherhood confession, but someone should be confessing to something related to that, because it is just wrong.
Consider my tag obligations complete...