Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm It?

My friend Michelle "tagged" me in a game of virtual tag...and the rules are that you are to list 5 unusual things about yourself. And even though I pretty thoroughly examined my oddity in an earlier post, I'm game.

  1. I'll only drink my coffee if it's scalding hot. Anything less than burnt-tongue hot, and it's down the drain.
  2. Some of my favorite movies of all time are "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I can thank Steve for that, I think. (And no, I don't plan on donning a Hobbit costume and going to any conventions any time soon.)
  3. I cry, at least a little, at almost every movie I watch. Even comedies. Case in point: We watched 50 First Dates last night, and yep, there were tears. Not Steve's. Mine.
  4. I read Science Fiction. (Number 2 isn't so surprising anymore, is it?)
  5. I wouldn't know how to prepare and cook a whole chicken if my life depended on it. Ditto on most other meats. And to think my father used to own a meat locker.

Now,

Not it!

No comments: