Thursday, November 22, 2007

"What are you doing, blogging on Thanksgiving?"

I'm drinking maple walnut coffee
and
listening to Sara Groves, "Tell Me What You Know"
and
celebrating that this morning person can invest her a.m. energy in something
relaxing
and
fun
and
a little bit lazy
this Thanksgiving Day.

Also, I'm gearing up for the final preparation of a Thanksgiving meal for 8. (We can easily make it 9 or 10 if you're looking for a place to land this day. Com'on over.)

But the real question is: Have you read this blog?
The beauty of the story and the work that is being done...and the way it's told...sometimes leaves me breathless.
(Thanks, KJ, for directing me there)

1 comment:

Sher said...

Hi Dana,
I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm a friend of Nikki Pacific's - I think you hung out with my friends Matt and Margaret Epperson in NYC one day...
Anyway, just a quick note, Nikki gave me your blog address...I tend to be a "blog-stalker"...never write, just look...but thought I'd send you a quick "comment"...this blog is nothing less than refreshing - your perspective on life, the world, on Christ is so real and sincere and has refocused me many times and I just wanted to say thanks to you. Sorry if I come off goofy, but I just wanted to encourage you to keep writing! Thanks...
Sheri Rodriguez