What's that? You want my opinion on something? Always happy to oblige.
Here's my Unrecommended List:
- Popping wasabi peas into your mouth without being fully aware of what you are eating. I also don't recommend eating wasabi peas at all while you're trying to make small talk with a person you just met.
This is especially true if the latter part of this un-recommendation is in play.
- Wearing flip flops in the rain in NYC.
It's a bit of an equation: crap on the sidewalk + water = liquification > my tolerance of said liquified substance on my bare feet. And yes, I just realized that I have previously posted about excrement and flip flops and their convergence on my feet. Perhaps I should unrecommend wearing flip flops altogether.... nah.
- Making eye contact with the man on the subway who just took a bite out of his beer can. Or asking him if he wants to share some of that fine lookin' malt beverage.
- Shots of Easy Cheese, straight up. Matthew.
- Fanny packs.
- Allowing yourself to talk yourself into wearing shoes that pinch. Oh, they're not that bad, and I'm not walking that far... Yes. They are. And Yes. You are.
- Eating those mysterious styrofoam chips that come with pad thai. What are those things? And why do I taste one each time I order, thinking that maybe this time they'll taste like something other than crunchy air?
- And finally, I unrecommend waiting two weeks between blog posts. Sorry about that!